FVA Business Consultancy Corporation is the world’s first one-stop freelancing marketplace providing online courses, online services, and freelancing solutions. It sums up its services with the following:
Academy – Where we offer online courses to empower freelancers, marketers, business owners, etc.
Services – Where we assist businesses by providing different types of expertise remotely.
Freelancing Solutions – Where we provide the world with freelancing solutions to all the freelancing needs like apprenticeships, merchandise, podcast, franchising, etc.
The following are needed to be an FVA Coach:
FVA Freelancing Course – The freelancing course experience is our Exhibit A. Going through the course from inquiry to success will be the pattern the FVA Coach will follow in his/her own student acquisition, marketing, and coaching measures. This will also serve as a training ground for the Coach to intimately know the FVA culture and being acquainted with student challenges to successfully support them later on.
College Degree – The FVA Coach needs to be a graduate of any degree. It is one of the Coach’s roles to check assignments, correct grammar rules, and establish the students’ freelancing branding. Thus, the coach needs to be a college graduate to effectively guide students towards online job success.
Territory – Territories are areas (cities/provinces, a total of 10M population of the target market) each Coach will focus on. This will allow the Coach to establish authority in the chosen location. Territories also ensure FVA Coaches profits as there will be no interloping of marketing places.
- South Luzon- Taken
- North Luzon- Taken
- Metro Manila – Taken
- Central Luzon and Central Visayas – Taken
- Eastern Visayas Taken
- Western Visayas – Taken
- Western Mindanao – Taken
- Eastern Mindanao – Taken
Note: Philippines territories are not available anymore.
- China and its Territories (Hongkong, Taiwan) – Available
- Brunei – Available
- Cambodia – Available
- East Timor – Available
- Indonesia – Available
- Malaysia – Available
- Myanmar – Available
- Singapore – Available
- Thailand – Available
- Vietnam- Available
- Japan – Available
- India – Available
- South Korea – Available
- Pakistan – Available
- Other Asian Nations – Available
United States Territories
- California – Available
- Florida – Available
- Others States – Available
Middle East Territories
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Taken
- The United Arab Emirates – Taken
- Qatar – Taken
- Other nations – Available
- Italy – Taken
- Germany – Available
- Other nations – Available
Australian Territories – Available
* You can be based in another location outside your current address. Please contact us for more information.
4. Payment (as of Jan. 1, 2021)
Payment and Royalty:
- Franchising Package: P250,000 (All-in-one setup from branding to marketing!
- Franchising Royalty: 20% per student after 3 coaching months
Mode of Payment:
- STAGE 1: Registration – P100,000 (Branding, Territory, and Certification)
- STAGE 2: Franchising Setup – P100,000 (Franchising Social Media and Marketing and Webpage Setup)
- STAGE 3: Launch – P50,000 (Coaching Lounge, Coaching Video Lessons, Marketing Guides, and Bi-Weekly 121s with Grace). Total: P250,000
* Can be paid in full
* Can be paid per stage
* Full payment package covers all set up for the Freelancing Course.
There is an additional payment or arrangement applied for franchising additional territories and/other courses. This setup is for the Freelancing Course only. Franchising our other courses starts at P100,000 per course per territory.
Franchising Perks and Benefits
- Being able to help people while earning BIG!
- Coach’s students will receive the same benefits as those enrolled with the FVA – Main.
- Coaches’ annual training and getaway.
- Coaches merchandise freebies.
- Lower royalties for a bigger monthly ROI.
- Quarterly and annual perks
- Free access to all other courses
- Free affiliate marketing where you can sell all other courses and earn 10% for each course purchase
- Free apprenticeship assistance to help with marketing and operations
- Assistance, 121 and the community of FVA trainers and coaches
How to Get Started
- Complete the Freelancing Course or the course desired to be franchised
- Apply as a Coach by doing the following:
Please send us a 5-10 minutes video with the following details:
- Tell something about you: Name, Age, Family life, interests.
- Tell something about your freelancing life: Done with course portfolios? Currently, working online as a freelancer? What’s your focused branding.
- Why are you interested to become an FVA Coach?
- What is your English Proficiency Test result? Search and take one online.
- What is your DISC personality test result? Search and take one online.
- Proposed Territory: Cities and provinces with 10M target market population.
You can upload the video in Google Drive, YouTube, or Vimeo and share it with us.
3. Interview with the FVA Owners (optional)
For more information or questions, please contact us at [email protected] or fill out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you! Here are our coaches and their territories today. Produce exemplary Virtual Assistants with us and let’s equip families, one freelancer at a time. 🙂