Web Design Course
Enroll in Surge Marketplace’s Web Design Course now!
For GVAs, Creatives, and Designs, Website Managers, Web Designers
New Year’s Promo!
- Promo: January 16 – 31 (P3500)
Limited to 50 slots only!
* LIMITED SLOTS ONLY.
#PAID RESERVATIONS WILL GET THE SLOTS, FIRST.
* Online classes will be from Sept. 2021, onwards
* Paid slots are non-refundable and non-transferable (to other courses or another person)
Important steps to do AFTER your checkout so we can move forward with your Enrollment:
- Please prepare a Freelancing Email (Gmail)
- The freelancing email should be a Gmail (email)
- This email will be for freelancing use only because you will have this email dedicated to working and not mixing with personal affairs.
- It is suggested this email will have your real name to promote professionalism and trustworthiness to clients.
- Please think of the BEST one as we will not allow any changes anymore after you’ve given us one.
You will also use this email when you create an Academy account later on.
- Please fill out this Student Information Form. Click Here
Heads up! In this course, you will learn how to build your own website, so you can prepare yourself in building websites for your clients or your business, thus you will need to have or purchase your own Domain Name and Web Hosting (if you don’t have any yet). The recommended domain and hosting providers will be discussed in this course.
If you are a freelancer, having your own website is one way of proving to your clients that you can build a website for them. This is also another step in growing your business and making yourself visible online, this is applicable for business entrepreneurs as well, especially small and start-up ones. To know more, click here.
Course Inclusions: Understanding Web Design and WordPress, Exploring the CPanel and Installing WordPress, Exploring the WordPress Admin Dashboard, Web Designing Using Page Builders, Building a landing page for your website, Building an Online Shop using WooCommerce, Building a Membership Site, Basic SEO, Basic HTML and CSS, Marketing and Growing Your Business