What you'll learn
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Basics
– Creating an SEO and Plan
– Keyword Research
– On-Page Optimization
– Off-Page Optimization
– Local Directories
– Site Registration
– SEO Writing
– YouTube SEO and E-Commerce SEO
– PlayStore and Audio SEO
– Bonus: Interpreting Google Analytics
– Bonus: Intro to PPC via Google AdWords
– Bonus: SEO Freelancer Branding
– Bonus: SEO Applications and Getting Hired
Surge Marketplace Academy can work with anyone 18-50 years old who needs to learn virtual assistant skills. However, it will be a plus if:
- You have worked in a business setting.
- Computer skills and knowledge
- You have a basic understanding of and ability to utilize online technology, including browsers, email, cloud storage, among other things.
Is your website not getting enough traffic? This course will teach you the excellent strategies that you need. Or, if you’re a VA who wants to add SEO to your expertise, you can leverage this course to assist clients around the world while earning!
Millions are shifting to online jobs today. It is the future of work. One gets to earn BIG fast with the right focus and determination. Filipino Virtual Assistance is devoted to YOUR success, so we pray this promo will HELP you and your family.
- You have a Coach guiding you throughout the process!
- Step by step lessons
- Complete Curriculum: Set up and #skills training
- 24/7 online access to lessons
- Group collaboration
- Live sessions
- Recorded sessions
- Freelancing family
- Lifetime support
- One of the lowest freelancing courses in the market with lots of contents
- No hidden marketing tricks
- Proven results: 1-2 FVA students are hired daily!
- The FVA Heart: Our mission is your success. Our reward is to see you and your family flourish.
Julmar Grace Locsin
CEO, FVA Coach and Course Trainer
Expertise: Social Media In-Depth Course, SEO In-Depth Course, and Digital Marketing Course
- Masters in Education – University of Mindanao
- Doctorate in Education [paused, lacking dissertation] – University of Mindanao
- Masters in Entrepreneurship [on-going] – Asian Institute of Management
- 15 years in administration
- 10 years in freelancing
- 5 years in outsourcing
- 5 years in coaching
- 15 years in teaching, keynote speaking, and training