What you'll learn
– Real Estate Basics
– Types of Real Estate Tasks
– Transaction Coordination and MLS
– Residential Property: REO Task
– Residential Property: REI Task
– Commercial, Industrial and Land Properties Tasks
– Real Estate Apps, CRMs and Sites,
– Using Social Media in Real Estate Marketing
– Website Creation and Management for a Real Estate Company
– Facebook Ads for Real Estate Campaigns
– Bonus: REVA Freelancer Branding
– Bonus: REVA Applications and Getting Hired
FVA can work with anyone 18-50 years old who needs to learn virtual assistant skills. However, it will be a plus if:
- You have worked in a business setting.
- Computer skills and knowledge
- You have a basic understanding of and ability to utilize online technology, including browsers, email, cloud storage, among other things.
Cultivate Real Estate expertise with REVA Course. In this course, FVA will train you to get ahead of the competition!
Millions are shifting to online jobs today. It is the future of work. One gets to earn BIG fast with the right focus and determination. Filipino Virtual Assistance is devoted to YOUR success, so we pray this promo will HELP you and your family.
- You have a Coach guiding you throughout the process!
- Step by step lessons
- Complete Curriculum: Set up and #skills training
- 24/7 online access to lessons
- Group collaboration
- Live sessions
- Recorded sessions
- Freelancing family
- Lifetime support
- One of the lowest freelancing courses in the market with lots of contents
- No hidden marketing tricks
- Proven results: 1-2 FVA students are hired daily!
- The FVA Heart: Our mission is your success. Our reward is to see you and your family flourish.
Education: Bachelors in Music (2 years)
Highest Educational Attainment: Bachelors in Music
Expertise and Experiences:
- Experienced Video Jockey
- Experienced Disk Jockey
- Experienced BPO manager
- 10 years in media and Real Estate Experiences
- More than 6 years in Freelancing
- 2 years in Team Management
- Radio Station Manager
- Co-founder/Owner of FVA