Online Teaching Course
Enroll in FVA’s Online Teaching Course now!
For GVAs, Online Tutors, Online Teachers, Business Owners, etc.
This course is being updated/created and will be available for enrollment this July 2021.
Important steps to do AFTER your checkout so we can move forward with your Enrollment:
- Please prepare a Freelancing Email (Gmail)
- The freelancing email should be a Gmail (email)
- This email will be for freelancing use only because you will have this email dedicated to working and not mixing with personal affairs.
- It is suggested this email will have your real name to promote professionalism and trustworthiness to clients.
- Please think of the BEST one as we will not allow any changes anymore after you’ve given us one.
You will also use this email when you create an Academy account later on.
- Please fill out this Student Information Form. Click Here
Course Inclusions: Virtual Classroom Tools, Teaching Resources, Online Teaching Tools and Platforms, Online Teacher Tasks, Online Teaching Payment Set Up, Jolly Phonics as the English Curriculum, Monetizing Your Educational Apps/Course, Hiring Teachers and Building Your Empire, Online Course Creation as a Passive Income
LEVEL UP THIS 2021 WITH FVA'S HIGH QUALITY ON DEMAND ONLINE COURSES AT #DISCOUNTED RATES!
The Filipino Virtual Assistance (FVA) is a leader in online courses innovation in the Philippines crafting relevant, high quality and on demand online training to leverage your freelancing and business this year, with over 30,000 students around the globe!
Enroll in FVA’s Online Teaching Course now…
- For GVAs, Online Tutors, Online Teachers, Business Owners, etc.
- Lesson 1 - Online Teaching Basics
- Lesson 2 - Virtual Classroom Tools
- Lesson 3 - Teaching Resources
- Lesson 4 - Online Teaching Tools and Platforms
- Lesson 5 - Online Teacher Tasks
- Lesson 6 - Online Teaching Payment Set Up
- Lesson 7 - Jolly Phonics as the English Curriculum
- Lesson 8 - Monetizing Your Educational Apps/CourseApps
- Lesson 9 - Hiring Teachers and Building Your Empire
- Lesson 10 - Online Course Creation as a Passive Income
* 2 live coaching sessions
* 10 recorded sessions
* Learning teams
* Lifetime assistance
* With online certification after course completion
* Free apprenticeship
* Free hiring referrals to FVA agency partners
* Free internal hiring opportunities
Millions are shifting to online jobs today. It is the future of work. One gets to earn BIG fast with the right focus and determination. Filipino Virtual Assistance is devoted to YOUR success so we pray this promo will HELP you and your family.
- You have a Coach guiding all throughout the process!
- Step by step lessons
- Complete Curriculum: Set up and #skills training
- 24/7 online access to lessons
- Group collaboration
- Live sessions
- Recorded sessions
- Freelancing family
- Lifetime support
- One of the lowest freelancing courses in the market with lots of contents
- No hidden marketing tricks
- Proven results: 1-2 FVA students are hired daily!
- The FVA Heart: Our mission is your success. Our reward is to see you and your family flourish.
We would love for you to join the 30,000+ students and graduates around the globe. FVA is here:
- Equipping Freelancers
- Empowering Marketers, and
- Enabling Businesses
Thank you for your interest in this course. Please know that a portion of your payment to this course will go to help end human trafficking, shelters the orphans and feed kids suffering starvation. We appreciate you helping us in this mission.
About the trainer of this course:
Online School Management and Online Teaching Course Trainer
Expertise: Online Teaching, Training Teachers, Writing, Research, Events & Workshop Coordination
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Canadian Institute of English
- Jolly Phonics, Certificate of Professional Development, CPD College (Online), United Kingdom
- Jolly Phonics for Young Learners, Certificate of Attendance, Yamatalk English, Japan
- Museum Staff, Malacanang Palace, Office of the Philippine President
- Information Desk Leader, Book Exhibition & Pantry Staff, MV Doulos
- Public School English Teacher/Assistant Language Teacher (Elementary to Junior High School in Tokyo)
- Magazine Columnist and Tabloid Correspondent
- English Teacher & Events Coordinator, Children Future Center
- School Director-Owner, Olives Language School
- CE0-Manager, Olives, Inc.
- Franchise Partner, FVA-Japan
- Franchise Partner, London Teacher Training College (TESOL Certification Program)