What you'll learn
– An Overview of the Fundamentals
– A Closer Look at Your HRM Challenges
– Staffing, Hiring, and Onboarding
– People Management
– Employee Engagement and Retention
– Human Resource Education Tools
– Communication and Feedback
– Personnel Productivity Tools
– Global Cultures and Current Human Resource Trends
– A Final Review of Administrative Human Resource, Strategic Human Resource and the Need for Agility Amidst Game
FVA can work with anyone 18-50 years old who are into any of the following:
- Managing Human Resources
- Managing and leading business operations
- A passion for People Management
- A passion for human resource management
- Business Leaders
Are you passionate about managing human resources? Do you want to start a work-from-home career as an HR?
When you enroll in SURGE Marketplace’s Human Resource Management Course, the training will equip you with vital fundamentals. Also, it will sharpen your people management skills for competitiveness and more efficiency.
The Filipino Virtual Assistance (FVA) is a leader in online courses innovation in the Philippines. We have been crafting relevant, high-quality, and on-demand online training to leverage your freelancing and business this year, with over 30,000 students around the globe!
Enroll in SURGE Marketplace Human Resource Management Course now…
Millions are shifting to online jobs today. It is the future of work. One gets to earn BIG fast with the right focus and determination. Filipino Virtual Assistance is devoted to YOUR success, so we pray this promo will HELP you and your family.
- You have a Coach guiding you throughout the process!
- Step by step lessons
- Complete Curriculum: Set up and #skills training
- 24/7 online access to lessons
- Group collaboration
- Live sessions
- Recorded sessions
- Freelancing family
- Lifetime support
- One of the lowest freelancing courses in the market with lots of contents
- No hidden marketing tricks
- Proven results: 1-2 FVA students are hired daily!
- The FVA Heart: Our mission is your success. Our reward is to see you and your family flourish.
This Course includes:
- 4 live sessions
- 10 recorded sessions
- Learning teams
- Lifetime assistance
- With online certification after course completion
- Free apprenticeship
- Free hiring referrals to FVA agency partners
- Free internal hiring opportunities
Human Resource Management Course Trainer
Expertise: Strategic & General HR Consulting, BPO Management (Service Delivery, Training & QA, Client Relations), Online Business English & ESL Teaching, General & HR Virtual Assistance, Philippine Real Estate, Print & Broadcast Journalism
Education: Finished Bachelor of Mass Communication and Sophomore year towards Bachelor of Laws, both from Silliman University
- Certified realtor with PRC
- Earned Certifications in Six Sigma/Lean Kaizen
- BPO Site Leadership, Operations Management, Team Leadership, Adaptive Learning, Teaching & Coaching
- Applied Legal Compliance & Consulting in all HR functions (Sourcing & Recruitment, Policy Design & Implementation, People & Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits Administration, Attorney-in-fact Obligations)
- Completed various online training related to HR, virtual assistance, and English teaching tools & trends
- Accredited TESDA trainer of contact center training I Licensed Philippine Realtor
- 12 years practicing print & broadcast Journalism including teaching college & high school seniors
- 15 years doing NGO, volunteer & social entrepreneurship work with local private & public sector leaders on good governance, differently-abled children including my own non-profit that gives free TESDA-sponsored call center training to unemployed single parents, breadwinners & out-of school youth
- 5 years teaching Business English & ESL online
- 5 years teaching TESDA BPO courses offline
- 4 years freelancing as a virtual assistant (VA) including training fellow VAs & digital marketing
- 8 years performing all functions of HR including from sourcing & recruitment to senior management
- 16 years growing my BPO career from Customer Care associate for Sprint to Team Leader for Comcast, Operations/Client Relations Manager for over 15 graveyard shift accounts, Training & Recruitment manager, HR manager, Head of HR cum Training & Quality Assurance Manager, Site Lead and Consultant.
- 2 months as HR Management Trainer & Coach