Apprenticeships and Hiring Opportunities
Welcome to the FVA Apprenticeship Program and Hiring Opportunities!
The Apprenticeship Program is an avenue to practice your freelancing expertise and get an online job experience and certification.
- You will be assisting FVA Business Consultancy and other businesses with hands-on tasks. You will work remotely, just like a real freelancer.
- The purpose of this program is to allow you to help real-time operations while enhancing your skills, confidence, and experience in the process. We aspire not just to polish your online job skills but also sharpen your work ethics so you can be ready for freelancing success.
The apprenticeship comes in 2 phases:
1. Phase 1 – Internship with FVA Business Consultancy
2. Phase 2 – Internship with other brands and businesses
Each phase will require at least 15 hours per week and be for two (2)months. You are allowed only to take one step per apprenticeship batch and will have to complete phase 1 first before being able to move to phase 2
Your Learning Opportunities
- Virtual Assistance
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- SEO Optimizations
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Creation and Editing
- Video Marketing
- Graphics Design
- Lead Generation
- Project Management
- MS Excel Analytics and Reporting
- Real Estate Tasks
- Website Design
- Full Stack and App Development
- Facebook Ads
- Editing, Proofreading, Copywriting
- Podcast Set up and Editing
- Customer Services Representative
- Online Bookkeeping
- Online Accounting
- Online Teaching
- Ebay, Amazon and Shopify
- Brand Marketing and Advertising
- Business and Product Development
- Chatbot Marketing
- Quickbooks and Xero Certification Plus
- Human Resources
How Does it Work?
- Open to all FVA students who have completed the FVA courses and FVA non-students all who wants to gain a freelancing experience.
- FVA students – FREE (should be done with the course enrolled)
- Non-FVA students – P2000 payment per phase (please send the photo of the payment receipt to [email protected] with the application)
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- The internship will be for two months.
- Applicants need to send their application to [email protected] detailing the freelancing skills they want to gain experience with the following:
- Course Completion Certification – For FVA students only
- 1-minute video introduction
- Portfolios (links, screenshots, work outputs, certificates)
- Example: Email Subject – Applying for Apprenticeship Phase 1 as a Social Media Manager
- Complete the form for assessment here: https://bit.ly/39leEex
- Apprenticeships are open for sign-ups anytime. Each application may or may not be required an online interview depending on how clear the application
- Apprenticeships always start every 15th of the month.
- Coverage of the apprenticeships per batch is with (8weeks) or two months.
- FVA has no monetary obligations to an intern.
- All outputs will be FVA’s (of the client’s) property. You can, however, use the copy for your portfolios.
- Make sure all contents are copyright free. FVA will not be liable for any copyright issue.
- Interns need to send a weekly update that will note: Completed Tasks, Pending Tasks, Challenges, Notes/Thoughts/Suggestions to the Coach.
- For those apprentices who can not complete the task with a valid reason, FVA will give another chance after two months.
- After the assessment, those apprentices completed phase 1 can apply phase 2 tasks.
- All interns should commit themselves to complete the task as per phase.
- And for phase 2 applicants, they will need to sign an online agreement.
FVA will provide a Certificate of Apprenticeship per completed phase, 15 days after the apprenticeship has ended. Each will receive a rating according to the following performance ratings:
- Communication: Asking questions/guidance, sending weekly updates
- Ability to Meet Deadline
- Output Quality: Exemplary work outputs
- Work Ethics: Resourceful, with initiative
- Overall Performance: FVA’s overall experience with the apprenticeship
For On the Job Training Applications
You may click here for details.
Services: Surge Digital Agency
Eligible to sign up as a Freelancer to our Surge Website for more job opportunities.
- Completed Phase 1 and 2 Apprenticeships
Check and visit our Surge website for more details: https://surgedigital.agency/
Or email: [email protected]
How the Apprenticeship Program is Helping FVA Students
One thing that I am very thankful for my journey here in FVA is during my Apprenticeship Program. I have learned from my mentor to not just reply to messages just for the sake of a reply. Make it your chance to sell yourself every time. “Always make a prompt reply to client”, I learned these tips from Coach Grace, and my client praised me because of it. – Marvin Gorres
Hi Coach Grace,
I’m so delighted because my first day on my first job ends well today with a good comment from the boss. I did what you and coach Jay taught us from apprenticeship which is doing a daily report to keep track, and I did it today and sent him, and he was so happy because he has been quite a while in this industry and none of his VA done it. He’s so pleased about it and asks other VA to do it start today also, and I will be getting more job because of doing it. Thank you so much, Coaches! – Jennelyn Evans
Be an FVA Intern Today!
We look forward to having you. THIS PROGRAM IS OPEN TO ALL. We trust that this will not only launch you to many opportunities but also boost your freelancing success. We will be honored and blessed to have you!