Welcome to the FVA Apprenticeship Program!
This is an avenue where you can practice your freelancing expertise and get an online job experience and certification.
You will be assisting FVA Business Consultancy and other businesses with hands-on tasks. You will work remotely just like a real freelancer.
The purpose of this program is to allow you to help real-time operations while enhancing your skills, confidence, and experience in the process. We aspire not just to polish your online job skills but also sharpen your work ethics so you can be ready for freelancing success.
The apprenticeship comes in 2 phases:
1. Phase 1 – Internship with FVA Business Consultancy
2. Phase 2 – Internship with other brands and businesses
Each phase will require at least 20 hours per week and will be for one month. You are allowed to only take one phase per apprenticeship month and will have to complete phase 1 first before being able to move to phase 2.
Your Learning Opportunities
- Virtual Assistance
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- SEO Optimizations
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Creation and Editing
- Video Marketing
- Graphics Design
- Lead Generation
- Project Management
- MS Excel Analytics and Reporting
- Real Estate Tasks
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Facebook Ads
- Editing, Proofreading, Copywriting
- Podcast Set up and Editing
- Customer Services Representative
- Online Bookkeeping
How Does it Work?
- Open to all FVA students who have completed the FVA courses and FVA non-students all who wants to gain a freelancing experience
- FVA students – FREE (should be done with the course enrolled)
- Non-FVA students – P1000 payment per phase (please send the photo of the payment receipt to [email protected] with the application)
- The internship will be for 1 month
- Applicants need to send their application to [email protected] detailing the freelancing skills they want to gain experience with the following:
- Course Completion Certification – For FVA students only
- 1-minute video introduction
- Portfolios (links, screenshots, work outputs, certificates)
Email Subject – Applying for Apprenticeship Phase 1 as a Social Media Manager
- Apprenticeships are open for sign-ups anytime. Each application may or may not be required an online interview depending on how clear the application documents are. We will email you a schedule for the interview if you need one.
- Apprenticeships always start every 15th of the month.
- Coverage of the apprenticeships per batch is 16th of the current month to the 15th of the next month
- FVA has no monetary obligations to an intern.
- All outputs will be FVA’s (of the client’s) property. You can, however, use the copy for your portfolios.
- Make sure all contents are copyright free. FVA will not be liable for any copyright issue.
- Interns need to send a weekly update that will note: Completed Tasks, Pending Tasks, Challenges, Notes/Thoughts/Suggestions to the Coach.
- The inability to complete a task with a valid reason will be given another chance after a month.
- The inability to complete the tasks without a valid reason will not be given another chance.
- All interns should be committed to complete the task as per phase.
FVA will provide a Certificate of Apprenticeship per completed phase, 15 days after the apprenticeship month. Each will be rated according to the following performance ratings:
- Communication: Asking questions/guidance, sending weekly updates
- Ability to Meet Deadline
- Output Quality: Exemplary work outputs
- Work Ethics: Resourceful, with initiative
- Overall Performance: FVA’s overall experience with the apprenticeship
How the Apprenticeship Program is Helping FVA Students
One thing that I am very thankful for my journey here in FVA is during my Apprenticeship Program. I have learned from my mentor to not just reply to messages just for the sake of a reply. Make it your chance to sell yourself every time. “Always make a prompt reply to client”, I learned these tips from Coach Grace and I was praised by my client because of it. – Marvin Gorres
Hi Coach Grace,
I’m so delighted because my first day on my first job end well today with good comment from the boss, I did what you and coach Jay teach us from apprenticeship which is doing a daily report to keep track and I did it today and sent him and he so happy because he been in this industry and none of his VA done it. 🙂 he so happy about it and ask other VA to do it start today also and I will be getting more job because of doing it. 🙂 Thank you so much, Coaches ? – Jennelyn Evans
Be an FVA Intern Today!
We look forward to having you. THIS IS OPEN TO ALL. We trust that this will not only launch you to many opportunities but also boost your freelancing success. We will be honored and blessed to have you!